TRAINING BOXING RING
The training boxing ring is a must have item for any boxing gym.
VINAGRIP – Vinagrip is a resilient PVC coated fabric making it a sanitary product. Suitable for mopping after the end of a gruelling session.
SUPATEX – SUPATEX canvas is a Polyester fibre canvas, as a result of this it offers greater durability and is waterproof. Although it still offers the same level of grip as a traditional cotton canvas, unlike a traditional cotton canvas that is susceptible to rotting through sweat absorption.
OUR TRAINING BOXING RING CORNERPOSTS ARE POWDER COATED AND THEN OVEN BAKED TO GIVE A LONGLASTING AND DURABLE BRIGHT FINISH.
Whats included with your training boxing ring?
- Canvas. (Club logos, name and sponsors can be added at an additional cost)
- Side skirts. (1 side skirt printed with a cost option for additional skirt prints)
- Printed corner pads. (2 of the 4 cornerpads printed with your logo)
- Choice of rope cover colours (custom printed rope covers available at additional cost)
- 16 Turnbuckle covers (custom printed covers available at additional cost)
- 12” platform height.
- 18mm ring flooring boards.
- Standard underlay.
- 4x Ring ropes.
- Rope separators.
- Ring rope tensioners.
PRICES – 12ft – £2355 – 14ft – £2855 – 16ft £3205 – 18ft – £3705 – 20ft £4105
CUSTOM PRINT TO CANVAS – 14ft £200 – 16ft- 18ft – £350 – 20ft £450
CUSTOM PRINT TO ROPE COVERS 14ft £125 – 16/18ft – £175 – 20ft £200
You can collect a boxing ring from our premises free of charge. For delivery via pallet carrier to kerbside – customer offload the cost starts from £145.00 to most UK inland destinations. For delivery and fitting by PROTEC the cost starts from £395.00 to most UK inland destination.
PROTEC BOXING IN YOUR CORNER SINCE 1990