Our Club Competition Boxing rings are available in sizes 16ft-24ft with a platform height of 36″. They are supplied with 2 sets of boxing ring steps and 2 sets of stools. A 2-man team can assemble the boxing ring in around 120 minutes using our full build instructions, the undeframe is numbered and lettered to simplify assembly. You have a choice of 2 canvases
IMPORTANT – COMPETITION CORNERPOSTS ARE EPOXY COATED AND THEN OVEN BAKED TO GIVE A LONGLASTING AND DURABLE BRIGHT FINISH.
– Choice of VINGRIP or SUPATEX canvas (Club logos/ club name/ Sponsors can be added at additional cost).
– Side skirts. (1 side skirt printed with a cost option for additional skirt prints)
– Printed corner pads. (2 of the 4 cornerpads printed with your logo)
– Choice of rope cover colours (custom printed rope covers available at additional cost)
– 16 Turnbuckle covers (custom printed covers available at additional cost)
– 2 sets of safety steps and 2 ring stools
– 18mm ring flooring boards
– High density competition underlay – 18mm
– 4x 30mm Ring ropes
– Rope separators
– Ring rope tensioners
Rings can be collected from our premises free of charge. For delivery via pallet carrier to kerbside – customer offload the cost is £145.00 to most UK inland destinations. For delivery and fitting by PROTEC the cost is £395.00 to most UK inland destination.
16ft – £3990 – 18ft – £4690.00 – 20ft £5790.00 – 22ft £5500 – 24ft £6900.00