VINAGRIP – Vinagrip is a resilient PVC coated fabric making it a sanitary product. Suitable for mopping after the end of a gruelling session.
SUPATEX – SUPATEX canvas is a Polyester fibre canvas, as a result of this it offers greater durability and is waterproof. Although it still offers the same level of grip as a traditional cotton canvas, unlike a traditional cotton canvas that is susceptible to rotting through sweat absorption.
OUR BOXING RING CORNERPOSTS ARE POWDER COATED AND THEN OVEN BAKED TO GIVE A LONGLASTING AND DURABLE BRIGHT FINISH.
– Choice of VINGRIP or SUPATEX canvas (Club logos/ club name/ Sponsors can be added at additional cost).
– Side skirts. (1 side skirt printed with a cost option for additional skirt prints)
– Printed corner pads. (2 of the 4 cornerpads printed with your logo)
– Choice of rope cover colours (custom printed rope covers available at additional cost)
– 16 Turnbuckle covers (custom printed covers available at additional cost)
– 2 sets of safety steps and 2 ring stools
– 18mm ring flooring boards
– High density competition underlay – 18mm
– 4x 30mm Ring ropes
– Rope separators
– Ring rope tensioners
You can collect a boxing ring from our premises free of charge. For delivery via pallet carrier to kerbside – customer offload the cost is £145.00 to most UK inland destinations. For delivery and fitting by PROTEC the cost is £395.00 to most UK inland destination.
16ft – £4205.00 – 18ft – £4705.00 – 20ft £5305.00 – 22ft £5955.00 – 24ft £6605.00